My name is MARTA MOZO and I completed a 4-year DEGREE IN TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING (SPECIALISING IN LEGAL AND ECONOMIC TRANSLATION) at the University of Granada.
I spent the third year of the degree studying on the Socrates/Erasmus Programme at Dublin City University (Ireland), at the School of Applied Languages and Intercultural Studies.
I am also a SWORN ENGLISH<>SPANISH TRANSLATOR, appointed by the Spanish Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
Since 2001, I have worked as a FULL-TIME FREELANCE TRANSLATOR, EDITOR AND PROOFREADER for translation agencies, companies and private clients in the following sectors:
* Legal sector (registry documents, notarial documents, contracts, judgements, deeds, general legal correspondence, etc.).
* Economic and business sectors (contracts, financial statements, audit reports, accounting and management documents, internal and external correspondence, etc.).
* Commercial and advertising sectors (advertisements, sales manuals, product specifications, marketing plans, web pages, etc.).
* Academic sector (CVs, cover letters, reports, certificates, etc.).
* Tourism sector (leaflets, brochures, magazines, books, web pages, etc.).
* Other sectors: fashion, food and beverages, the environment, sports, media, automotive industry, etc.
If you want to receive my full CV, do not hesitate to contact me.
You can view my profile on Proz: http://www.proz.com/translator/72425
and my profile on LinkedIn: https://es.linkedin.com/pub/marta-mozo-holgado/100/b65/54